‘For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind’ – 2 Timothy 1:7
Dates for 2018 – Click on the date to apply
- July 13-15, 2018 – Weekend full, join the wait list now (at Emrich Retreat Center in Brighton)
- September 28-30 – In Iowa (for more information on the Iowa weekend, Click Here)
- October 19-21, 2018
- November 30 – December 2, 2018
Dates for 2019 – Click on the date to apply
- Feb 8-10, 2019 – In Waterloo, IL (for more information on the Illinois weekend, Click Here)
- May 3-5, 2019
- October 18-20, 2019
- December 6-8, 2019
Tired of playing it safe?
Edge Venture is a Men’s Christian Ministry that has 4 to 5 Experiential Weekend Retreats a year. These Christian Weekends are designed to help every man build and strengthen their relationship with Jesus. Edge Venture uses biblical principles and experiential means of action & communication to help you connect with the Holy Spirit and guide you into looking at the things that are preventing you from fully living from the heart Jesus gave you. Edge Venture is an incredible Experiential retreat that is sure to impact your life & relationships! If you’re looking for a Christian weekend with guest speakers and free time this IS NOT the weekend for you.
However, if you’re tired of playing it safe and ready to put God’s Word to practice then SIGN UP TODAY.
Edge Connect Weekends
If you’ve already attended an Edge Venture Weekend and want to go deeper, click HERE to learn about Edge Connect
Our Mission Statement
“For every man to discover who they are in Christ through their affirmation, brokenness and healing”
The Edge Mission…
Edge Venture’s mission is to initiate men into Authentic Christian Manhood. We aim to help men experience the sacrifice of brokenness of Psalm 51:17, allowing the Holy Spirit to work in the heart supported by fellow brothers on this weekend battleground.
You should attend this weekend if you are a man who struggles to move forward in God’s plan for your life due to issues such as:
– The need to strengthen your relationship with Jesus Christ
– Not knowing how to be a godly leader
– Not being able to let go of the past
– Stuck in fear
– Failed relationships
– Lack of deep relationships
– Living with guilt or shame
Learn More About Edge…
Ready for an Edge Venture!
If you are ready to register or want to learn more, click here now!